APPROVAL PROCESS & GUIDELINES
People who need help from Bandit’s Bandaid must fill out the Bandit’s Bandaid Fund Approval Form. Your request will be reviewed by one or more members of FaittBark’s Board of Directors and will be approved or denied as quickly as we are able, particularly in true emergencies. In addition to applying, if the need is immediate, please send a private message through the Bandit’s Bandaid Facebook page.
If approved, funds for true emergencies may be dispensed immediately, but only if they are available. FaithBark does not, nor will we ever, expend donated funds without proper and verified documentation including proof of financial need and veterinary paperwork. In general Bandit’s Bandaid will pay the veterinary facility directly at the time of service.
Emergency cases always take precedent over non-emergencies, no matter the amount of available funds.
- Your dog is attacked & injured by another animal or person.
- Your dog is hit by a car.
- Your dog ate or swallowed something harmful.
- Your dog needs surgery that will save its life or greatly improve its quality of life.
- You are a Non Profit rescue that needs funds/pledges to prevent a dog from being euthanized.
- Your dog is unable to walk and is in need of a cart.
- Your dog has received veterinary care or has passed and you need help with the vet bills already incurred prior to applying.
- You are unable to prove financial hardship or have other options besides Bandit’s Bandaid to pay for the needed veterinary care .
- The veterinary care needed is routine and not of an very urgent or emergency nature.
- You do not currently reside within the USA.
Please be aware that FaithBark and its Bandit’s Bandaid program is run by an all volunteer organization. Board members have jobs and many other responsibilities in addition to this program. Therefore, as stated above, you may want to consider sending a private message via the Bandit’s Bandit Facebook page if you need to reach us quickly.