APPROVAL PROCESS & GUIDELINES
People who need help from Bandit’s Bandaid must fill out the Bandit’s Bandaid Fund Approval Form. Your request will be reviewed by one or more members of FaittBark’s Board of Directors and will be approved or denied as quickly as possible, particularly in true emergencies. Note that in addition to applying, if the need is very urgent, please send a private message through the Bandit’s Bandaid Facebook page. If approved, funds for true emergencies may be dispensed immediately, but only if they are available. FaithBark does not, nor will we ever, expend donated funds without proper and verified documentation including proof of financial need and veterinary paperwork. In general Bandit’s Bandaid will pay the veterinary facility directly at the time of service. Exceptions will only be considered for emergency care that was paid for within a week of applying. Receipts must be provided for reimbursement.
Emergency cases always take precedent over non-emergencies, no matter the amount of available funds.
- Your dog is attacked & injured by another animal or person.
- Your dog is hit by a car.
- Your dog ate or swallowed something harmful.
- Your dog needs surgery that will improve or save it’s life.
- You are a Non Profit rescue that needs funds/pledges to prevent a dog from being euthanized.
- Your dog already received EMERGENCY vet care less than one week ago and paying the bill has created financial hardships that require some assistance. Note approval will be dependent upon the availability of emergency funds.
- Your dog has passed and you need help with the vet bills that incurred.
- Your dog already received vet care for a NON emergency and the bill was already paid.
- Your dog already received EMERGENCY vet care more than one week ago and the bill was paid.
- You do not currently reside within the USA.
Also please be aware that Bandit’s Bandaid is an all volunteer organization, and administrators have many other responsibilities in addition to this program. Therefore you may wish to send a private message via the Bandit’s Bandit Facebook page if you need to reach us quickly.